We’re looking for a Social Media Assistant to join the Northern Power Women team in a kickstart role!
Under the Events 1st Ltd umbrella sits Northern Power Women and Northern Power Futures. Northern Power Women is a collaborative movement to accelerate gender diversity from the North of England
Northern Power Futures works in partnership with schools, further and higher educational establishments and provides standalone events and services which connect talented individuals with aspiration, opportunity and practical careers guidance.
We launched the Power Platform in 2020 which connects people with people and people with opportunity. Our new platform BeHeard is launching next week.
We have a massive community of over 70,000 trailblazers, go-getters and do gooders who are paving the way forward for a more inclusive world.
Everything we do at Northern Power Women and Northern Power Futures is done under the ethos of paying it forward, being generous and making a difference.
We are a small but mighty team at Northern Power Women, in which you will get the opportunity to work on a range of different projects, expanding your experiences and honing different skills. This is your chance to work in a fast moving and high achieving team across a range of different projects, all with the aim of furthering gender equality and social mobility.
About the role
- Assisting the Content Executive with Social Media engagement, planning and delivery across all of our social media platforms
- Assisting in the creation of quarterly social media reports
- Assisting in the creation of content strategies.
- Using canva to create graphics, images and assets to accompany social media posts, blogs and event postings.
- Responding to daily social media trends and popular news items, aligning our content with trending conversations
- Interacting with our community both via email and through our social media accounts, adopting our brand tone of voice when doing so
- Currently claiming universal credit
- Attached to a Jobcentre and working with a Work Coach
- Aged between 16 – 24
- Competent with Social Media channels
- Keen eye and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A great collaborator, as you’ll be frequently working with lots of different team members
- Excellent time management
- Creative when designing graphics as well as when coming up with content ideas
- An eye for social media trends
- Motivated to want to make a difference to society
- Strong organisational skills
To apply for this role, please contact your work coach about filling our Social Media Assistant Kickstart position!